What’s included ?
- Set of 30 Svengali force pads. Each force book forces one digit between 0-9.
- Performance video
- 10 Neck hang strings
Description of the act:
Random numbers are chosen from the pads which creates a sequence of numbers which is then revealed at the end to have been predicted by the performer.
The number could be a date, serial number, secret code, identification number or a phone number.
- Very visual
- Impressive stage act
- Photo finish at the end of the act allowing people to take pictures and send to friends & family.
- Easy handling
- Many participants on stage
- Suitable also for Zoom shows
- Good Cryptext users (by Haim Goldenberg)
A group of volunteers from the audience is invited to the stage. A force pad with random digits is hung around their neck with the neck strings . Each volunteer then chooses any digit from the pad he has and eventually all the digits are chosen. In the end it is reveled that you predicted that number!
Price – We offer you a quantity discount if you buy more than 1 set as follows:
Measures and weight – there are 2 types:
A5 – 22X15X1 cm (8X6X0.4 in) . 200 grams (7 oz) per book or 2 kg (70 oz) for 10 books.
A6 – 16X10X1 cm (6X4X0.4 in). 140 grams (5 oz) per book or 1.4 kg (50 oz) for 10 books.